Over 200 chapter leaders – representing 32 chapters in nine states – will attend this high impact conference, presented by Corteva, August 24-25, 2019 at the NCAA Headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana. Chapter leaders will also be invited to join friends, advocates, and partners of College Mentors for a special opening event on Friday, August 23.
This conference is attended by:
- Chapter Presidents: oversee all chapter operations
- VPs of Fundraising: manage and coordinate chapter fundraising
- VPs of Programming: ensure chapter is meeting programmatic standards
- VPs of Activity Planning: plan and execute weekly activities
- VPs of Engagement: recruit and provide support to mentors and little buddies
The National Conference, presented by Corteva, equips college student leaders running College Mentors for Kids chapters at their respective campuses with the skills, network, and knowledge to lead their chapters into an impactful and inspiring program year.
Characteristics of Attendees:
- College student attendees recruit, train, and manage 2,700 college student volunteers and represent 33 universities in 9 states
- Plan and execute 18 structured, weekly activities on college campuses for 2,700 kids
- Fundraise over $460,000 annually toward programming expenses
- Popular majors include science, education, and business
- Approximately 70% of attendees are upperclassmen
Registration for National Conference is now closed. If you have questions, or would like to see if there is availability for any sessions, contact Alison at email@example.com
Invest in College Student Leaders
Your sponsorship may be tax-deductible. Download 2019 National Conference Sponsorship Package
For more information contact Stephanie Kohls, firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsorship package customization is available.
Thank you to our generous sponsors: