Raise funds and awareness for college mentors.
This is the best way for community members to get involved in College Mentors for Kids. We have an army of college students willing to donate their time to change the life of a child. Community members can help support our hard-working college students by raising awareness and funds to help us serve more youth. Check out the list below to see ways you can fundraise!
- Donate your birthday! It’s easy to set-up a birthday fundraiser through Facebook.
- Host a give-back night at a restaurant. Chipotle, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Chik-Fil-A are just a few places that participate in give-back nights!
- Participate in a virtual race and fundraise for College Mentors! We can help you set-up a fundraising page. Contact Miranda for more information on how to get started.
- Host a trivia night at a local bar or restaurant and have proceeds donated to College Mentors for Kids. You’ll get to show off your knowledge while supporting mentoring!
- Set-up a fundraiser through our platform, Qgiv, and simply fundraise for the kids! Associate Director of Operations, Miranda, can help you create a page.
- Support us through AmazonSmile! Sign up and choose College Mentors for Kids to donate 0.5% of the price.
- Give now! Just $30 supports a day of mentoring.